City & Suburban Homes is pleased to present its plans for the Gas Holder Site on Station Road, New Southgate. Following their decommissioning by National Gas, we are proposing to replace the Gas Holders with high-quality accommodation that will deliver new homes for Enfield.
Alongside the new homes we will be creating up to 50 new jobs through commercial and retail space we will be creating on the ground floor, providing new facilities for the wider New Southgate community to use.
• 183 homes, including affordable housing;
• The creation of up to 50 jobs in commercial and retail outlets on the ground floor;
• New public square for use by everyone in New Southgate, including accessible play space;
• Exemplary landscaping, including a terrace, and fully accessible public realm across the site;
• Communal amenity space for residents at ground floor on the podium and at raised terrace levels;
• A car free development, except for blue badge holders;
• Pedestrian access throughout the site;
• 335 secure cycle spaces;
• Servicing and refuse submerged into a lower-ground floor area.
Please take your time to review the information in the digital exhibition boards below and fill in our survey through the Have Your Say tab below.
City & Suburban Homes are pleased to be able to present their initial proposals for 183-homes at the Gas Holder site on Station Road, New Southgate.
The high quality homes will help to revitalise New Southgate and meet the aspirations of Enfield Council and the GLA for homes to be provided at this site.